Webseite Cybermoth GmbH
We create high-end design and disruptive technology solutions
Cybermoth does scientific research and development, creates data-driven technologies, IOT sensor solutions, native apps and artificial networks to solve human related problems and empower companies with competitive advantages.
We are searching for Software Test Engineers with agile development experience
As a software test engineer you’ll be working with project managers, designers, software architects and engineers to deliver software products.
Please apply for this position if you meet the following requirements:
– Experience in an Agile Development environment, preferably SCRUM
– Experience with iOS & Android functional and UI testing tools
– Experience with database / backend testing is a plus
– Working experience with issue / bug tracking tools
– Experience working with testing throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
– Experience with automation frameworks throughout the Software – Development Life Cycle is a plus
– Knowledge of Xcode and Jetbrains IDEs
– Experience with version control
– Knowledge of MacOS, iOS and Apple software
– Fluent in English, written and spoken
Your work experience, skills and references will be verified.
In this position you will be part of one or more remote or in-house agile teams for internal, commercial or research projects.
– Translate technical requirements into comprehensible test plans
– Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
– Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data and data validation
– Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
– Hold and facilitate test plan / case reviews with agile team members
– Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify fixes. Escalate any potential quality issues to management in a timely manner
Be committed to build quality high-performance software, be willing to work overtime if necessary and be available for international business travel.
You will work in a team office during this full time position in our offices in Donaucity, Vienna. We provide fruits, vegan snacks and beverages and a relaxing, creative environment.
What we offer
You will be part of a company with an inspiring vision and a clear purpose. We are very selective and demand professional excellence from all our team, and offer attractive rewards to keep everyone happy at all times:
– Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we offer a gross monthly salary between € 2,700 and € 5,400 Euros for this position
– Five weeks of vacation per year
– For Non-EU residents we offer a 3 months contract working in Vienna with the possibility to prolong, or after this period work remote from your country of origin
– Assistance with Austrian work visa application if necessary
– All additional benefits dictated by Austria’s employment law including medical insurance
– We welcome unvaccinated candidates
Don’t say stuff like “that’s impossible”, unless you can prove that what’s in question defies the laws of physics.
We value if you are vegan or vegetarian, because it shows that you do research, that you care for your environment and your wellbeing.
Listen to “The Power of Now” audiobook by Eckhart Tolle – only the English or German version read by the author.
SUBMIT YOUR CV WITH PHOTO AT: https://cybermoth.io/software-test-engineer
We are looking forward to receive your application.
*Your professional information is confidential and will be evaluated considering EEO laws.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, kannst Du mit dem Arbeitgeber per E-Mail in Kontakt treten: firstname.lastname@example.org